Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not since Cora (pregnancy mentioned)

I felt Skittles for the first time from the outside today.  Matt was there, getting ready for work, and I was telling him about it.  He didn't make any effort to try to feel him/her.

He hasn't really done those sorts of things since Cora died.  I don't know, maybe it's his way of dealing with the anxiety of me being pregnant again?  I miss it though...him being involved.

There were a few times I was able to get him feel Erin and Patrick while while I was pregnant with them, but it wasn't until much later into the pregnancy.

The one thing that he has not ever done since is put his ear to my belly to try to hear the heartbeat.  He did that all the time with Cora.  He did that after my shower when I started feeling like there was a problem...and there was no heartbeat to be heard.  So I don't really blame him for that one.  I don't think I'd ever do it again either.


I wish we could go back to the blissful happiness we both felt when I was pregnant with Cora.



1 comment:

  1. [[[hugs]]] David is much more detached now since our losses.After losing Asher and Noah, it took him a long time to "bond" with Evan, and then we lost him too.....he has FINALLY formed a "relationship" of sorts with Miss Ally but he kept his heart guarded for so long <3

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete