Monday, April 11, 2011

Worried and upset.

One week ago I ordered some live caterpillars to raise and watch turn into butterflies with the hope that we'd have live butterflies to release on Cora's birthday.  It takes about 3 weeks to go from caterpillar to chrysalis to butterfly.  Cora's birthday is 3 weeks from today and our caterpillars haven't arrived yet.  I'm going to be so sick to my stomach if they don't arrive in time for us to have butterflies for Cora's birthday!  I seriously want to cry.  This was the only plan I had, and I can't bear the thought of not doing something.

*sniffle*

1 comment:

  1. Call the company. They usually will work with you. If it is the same company I order from for school and Joshua's they will rush ship. My caterpillars/butterflies were ready in 2 1/2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete