Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relief

My sister-in-law delivered  a baby girl yesterday.  I didn't realize until my brother called me to tell me that she was in labor just how anxious I was starting to get as she approached my loss point.  That day in her pregnancy would have been Saturday night/Sunday morning.  When I realized that she was in the hospital and on monitors and such things, and everything would more than likely be okay from then on out, I realized just how relieved I was.  I have been anxious the past couple of days, but didn't know why.

It's strange how I project my anxieties onto others' pregnancies, when I'm emotionally involved.


Izzy was born yesterday evening, weighing 6lbs1oz and 17in long.  And I am so glad she's here safely and healthy, that I am near tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment