Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shivers of fear

So lately I've been feeling fairly baby hungry, but haven't been doing anything about it.  It's not the right time, and I'm not emotionally ready yet.  But that doesn't mean I don't "plan" things.  I started my period today, so as per normal, I pulled up a due date calculator and plugged my information in (I like this one, since it allows you to adjust your cycle length)

It gave me a due date of May 14, 2011.

May 14, 2006 was my due date with Cora.

I have to admit I nearly burst into tears.  I just don't think I could do that.  I think with all the stress and anxiety and worry that comes from pregnancy now anyway, adding the same due date would just be too much.  I'm already dreaming of my next baby being wrapped up in her cord.  I can't imagine what it would be like if they shared a due date too.  ((Although, at least it wouldn't be on Mother's Day again))

Wasn't she beautiful?

2 comments: