Saturday, November 6, 2010

The closest I'll get.

I really wish I could have a picture of all my children together.  It breaks my heart to see family photos that are incomplete.  I hate having this invisible hole in my family.

This is the closest I'll get
It was taken on Cora's birthday last year.  The puppy was one we bought for her, and it had a code to name a star after her.  It was also wearing her name bracelet around its paw.

I really wish that it could have been her in that picture. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittanie,

    I feel terrible I never responded to you. I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since my little Jonas died. I have received emails that I have never responded to. I'm trying so hard to survive each day. The shock is wearing off. I am LDS. Our faith is holding me together. This time of the year has been so hard. You have a beautiful family. I wanted to thank you for your note several months ago. All my love to you.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete