Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unfair, unfair, unfair!

I always hate hearing about other's losses.  Even more so when it isn't the first.  Recently a girl I'm acquainted with online lost her baby boy due to extreme prematurity (she was just barely 21 weeks).  In 2007 she lost twins, and in 2009 she had a miscarriage.  Her twins were nonviable conjoined twins, but there was nothing wrong with Evan.  He was perfectly healthy.  But she went into labor and they couldn't stop it.


I try accept that this world is just not fair and sometimes it just sucks.  I try not expect things to work out fairly.  But when things like this happen, I can't help it.  I'm all sorts of angry and hurt.

It's just NOT FAIR!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is so incredibly unfair. I do not know of the friend you speak of but my heart always breaks all over again when I hear of another loss.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a friend in my ward who has gone throw a number of miscarriages (7) and my heart always aches for her she and I found out we were both preggos a few years back and I always feel a little uneasy knowing that her baby would have been the same age as Brock. she told me this morning that sometimes she things the very same thing and has a hard time seeing Brock running around. life can be unfair. That's why I am so happy to know that families are forever!

    ReplyDelete